Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Has the blogosphere gone on summer holidays??

Wow I guess it would seem that I am the only one here who isn't on summer holidays. What's up with that?? Oh wait... that's right me and summer, we don't get along. We haven't been getting along since I was in my teens (oh shit, now I am old!). It's the sun, it fries me... kid you not, Max and I went to Greece when we were 19 and I got burn to a crisp! Don't get me wrong, I love to sit out by the lake with a cold one but the one condition is that I have to have some shade, unfortunately around here that seems like an oxymoron!!

So I guess that I will just keep blogging from here in the nice cool refuge of the basement and hope that all you sunlovers are enjoying your time because once the snow flies I will be going on my vacation! (Actually it will be in September because I think I only work a week with the time that I have booked off!!)

No comments: