Sunday, June 17, 2007

An update!

So Max and I went for a couples message. It was rather enjoyable.... I was in pain!!! So much pain that I thought at one point I was going to puke. When it was all said and done I did feel good, I felt even better with a tummy full of deep-fried cheesecake. I felt even better when I came home to discover Max's bike parked in the foyer of the house. It's my mother's sick sense of humor, which I immediately got, however it flew over Max's head. Max got a job offer. It's not everything we hoped for but Max is really interested in them, so what the hell!

Today was his first day, and a rather eventful one at that. They were late departing for their trip this morning, and just now I got a text message that they were turned away at the border!! So he's spending the night in a hotel some where in Cranbrook. He's going to be away for three weeks!! Totally awesome for both of us!!

AND I am enjoying some time to myself, which quite frankly I've needed!!

The only thing that would make this even better would be if I could have the bed all to myself but that isn't going to be happening for a couple of days because the basement is seeping again! So much for cleaning my room ;)

No comments: