Friday, June 22, 2007

Blog neglect!

I feel bad for not posting lately but I have been kinda busy, and for some strange reason I apparently have developed this really bad bad habit of writing in my blog when really I should be concentrating on trying to get some decent shut eye! Afterall I have a short change in my rotation tomorrow.

Anyways been busy with work, even though I am doing 8.5 hour shifts I for some strange reason find other things to be doing as of late.

Max is doing well. He's in the middle of nowhere in Washington state. Everytime I call him at his hotel I get this guy named Moose.... I kid you not!!! This place sounds so "rusticated" that I just have to see this place!! Ohhhh I think I just renamed my blog!!! YAY!!!! He's also getting tons of overtime. I seriously thought that his body would have gone into shock by now from working so much but he's holding up remarkably well.

Well it's after midnight and I should really head off to bed so until next time....

3 comments:

Lesley said...

I was without my computer for a week and also neglected the blogging. Yeah for Max! Hope this job turns out to be more than he expects and is fabulous. Like the new name :-)

Michelle said...

Thanx!! From what I heard last Max is working a ton of overtime. I missed his call last night because I too was working overtime!!

Lesley... did you get a new comp??

Lesley said...

I got my old one back. It had some nasty-ass worm in it so I couldn't log onto Windows or anything. Total suckage! I used my son's computer as a quick fix but it's a dinosaur..so frustrating. And now that I have my 'good' computer back I've had to re-install my camera and I can't get iTunes to download so my iPod is going to be useless once it needs charging.