Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Just killin' time in the library!

I have about three hours to kill before my class, after working all day, all I really really want to do right now is go home and have a nice long hot shower and then curl up in bed and think about the nasty ass class that I have to attend tomorrow morning. Not to mention the boring ass class that I have three hours later and then the only really interesting class that I am taking all semester at the end of the day. YUCK!

So other than that it was a wonderful wonderful drive into work this morning with all the wet snow and fog, at one point a semi looked like it was three vehicles, yeah I know what you are thinking, I shouldn't have gotten out of bed this morning! But in a way I have to admit that it looks pretty nice outside with everything having a light dusting of snow on it!

I am also getting two tattoo's next week, I am getting one on each of the insides of my wrists, on my life is going to be my Capricorn zodiac sign and the other is going to be human nature in chinese.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

what about having my name written around your neck too?? hahaha...viva la lanny..hihihi

Michelle said...

maybe in something artistic!!!???