Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Ok Crunch Time!!

So I am now back at school which isn't really a big thing when you think about it because I am almost done anyways.

The big this is that in about 24 hours time I am going to be getting on a plane headed to Europe to get married!! Oh my! The excitement has been building for about two weeks now. I finally got my dress on September 1st which is a small relief because it was supposed to be here on August 12th! Anyways I think that it is finally hitting me! I went and got my hair and nails done, and well I am in the process of final preparations.

I know that there will be tons more when I get there but it's getting down to the final nitty gritty! I have really no clue as to what Max or his parents have planned. People have told me that I am nuts to leave things to him but you know what, it's kinda hard to make wedding arrangements when you are an ocean away! Besides we are having a big party here next summer.

So here goes!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see you got yourself 2 new friends ;) hehehe... well I can't wait to see you again, and hmm you did your nail?? gosh, its so not you, but i waaaaaannnnnnaaaaa seeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Michelle said...

grrrrr friend's hardly! would you want Jeff-toenail fungus as your friend!!