Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Getting tired of school!

Okay I think that I just finished writing my worst ever paper since an anthropology class I took years ago. It literally took every once of effort I could muster to write the stupid thing and to top it all off I didn't meet the length requirement. Which for me is a shock because I can blab on about anything!!!

Work is going well because I haven't been there in about a week, ha ha ha. But I am only going to be there for about another month and then I am going to switch to one day a week because I was asked by my mom's boss if I was interested in helping out for the summer for the same amount I was making at the hopital! Ah yeah! This means I can park my car for the summer and take my bike, after all gas here is almost $1.00/litre.

Back on the topic of school real quick, if I can get my shit together I can graduate in the spring of 2006. Which means something else... planning for a wedding. Max and I have pretty much decided that we should tie the knot, hopefully sometime in June 2006. Max still has to talk to his parents (surprise surprise!) So I should know when and where we are getting married.

So that is it from me, will update soon!

No comments: